29th Annual Meeting - Wisconsin's Waters: A Confluence of Perspectives
March 3 - 4, 2005 at the Lake Lawn Resort, Delavan, Wisconsin.
Download the Conference Registration [196kb pdf file].
Download the final Conference Program & Abstracts [294kb pdf file].
The 29th annual meeting of the Wisconsin Section of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA) was held at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan on March 3 and 4, 2005. Our theme this year was taken from the title of a recent publication by the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and letters: "Wisconsin's Waters: A Confluence of Perspectives." We held plenary, oral and poster sessions addressing both surface water and groundwater issues in Wisconsin. The omplete program is available electronically at the Web sites listed below. We look forward to seeing you next year at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, WI.
- David Marcouiller, Center for Community Economic Development, UW-Extension
- Michael Nelson, Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
- Dale Robertson, U.S. Geological Survey, Wisconsin District
- Evaluating Water Ecosystems
- Arsenic Issues in Wisconsin
- Runoff and Infiltration Studies
- Groundwater Policy and Planning
- Groundwater Quality Investigations
- Sediment and Nutrient Issues in Surface Waters
- Water Resource Tools
- Hydrogeologic Investigations
The meeting also included a luncheon business meeting for the Wisconsin Section of the AWRA, a poster session and social, and an evening banquet.